Ronin WOLF's forum for SI uni 2

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advanced Building- Research Labs

Go down

Advanced Building- Research Labs Empty Advanced Building- Research Labs

Post  sandog Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:04 pm

Lastly, whats the benefit of having hire than a research level 10. Beside reducing research time of course.

thanks

Answer from Wolf917:
There is no benefit to having a large lab on any other than 1 planet. You can only do 1 level of research at a time. So you only need 1 planet where you do research and labs on other planets are a waste. Have 1 planet as your central research facility and dont waste the res building labs on other planets.
sandog
sandog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Advanced Building- Research Labs Empty Research centres

Post  Guest Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:23 pm

Hi Guys

Look if like me you started building your research lab on you main home planet, you will soon find you running out of space to build 230 spaces soon goes quickly

so when you finally get a planet with 300 odd fields simply swap your research lab accross do not remove your lab before you have rebuilt a new lab before as you will lose research.

i have moved it to free up another 12 spaces on my origional home planet but dont build more than 12 as its a serious waste of resources (so is moving it unless you really need to)

ĐΛRKHΩRSΞ

/Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them. -ĐΛRKHΩRSΞ/ lol!

Back to top Go down