Ronin WOLF's forum for SI uni 2

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 WEEKS TIME

2 posters

Go down

2 WEEKS TIME Empty 2 WEEKS TIME

Post  sandog Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:34 pm

Alot of u know that we, the leadership here at wolf are getting sick and tired of those players amongst us who choose to not follow the wolf way.. what i mean is... those who do not wish to follow our simple strategy to take over the universe here in uni 2.. alot of u are doing what we had expected of u... moving into dens, taking on leadership roles, etc.. etc.. but we, feel it is time to weed out those who do not wish to follow our simple strategy..
Saborwolf and myself have both agreed on certain things that need to happen here at wolf.. so i would like to see all of u wolfs who are willing to follow us to our moment of glory and be a top 5 alliance here in uni 2. since some of u are coloniseing way out in 02 32.......look thats fine, but who can help u way out there?
what we ask of every single member of wolf is that you devote 5 planets to our strategy.. u can have the other 5 to do whatever u want with... lets keep this simple!
the row leaders are stepping up to the plate, and so are our den leaders.... do urself a favor... colonise by one of these members... even better yet... check out our foum page and see where these dens are so u can move close to them...
Since we do have alot of SLOW moving players here in wolf, we have decided to give everyone of u 1 last chance to change to our strategy, from this day, u have 2 weeks to build ur colony ships and move into a den, if u do not do anything to help out the team within this timeframe, u WILL be booted from this alliance!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!! we serious players of Team Wolf are tired of seeing all these crys for help from someone out in G2 32.. i mmean who is down thast way to help u out?? NOONE, cause we are trying to colonise in dens along the rows...
This isnt kindergarden, nor is it SIM CITY!! if u need help relocating to a den, contact myself or 1 of our leaders.... also if u do want to go to a den, check the forum page for open planets and the correct leader to contact for that area...

cont.

also, why is it so hard to understand, that we are trying to use the forum for pack communication? i mean dont u guys get tired of seeing 25-40 alliance messages each day bout who is going where and how long till they get there??? i mean come on people... we didnt start a forum page, just to stare at it once in awhile... there is alot of good info there... SO as of now i hope to see less messages here on the board about colonising here or how long till i can get there... id like to see this message board reserved for emergency situations or alliance attacks, that kind of thing.. since i know that some of u, will just ignore what i am saying here, i have decided to give u all 2 weeks, then the Bigfoot is coming down to boot u from the team, cause u cant read basic english or understand it! 2 weeks shape up or ship out!!!!!!!!!

sandog
sandog
sandog
Admin

Back to top Go down

2 WEEKS TIME Empty Re: 2 WEEKS TIME

Post  ŞǢɃʘŘ₩ΩȽ₣ Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:13 am

I completely support this. Shape up or ship out. The warnings have come to an end. Shocked
ŞǢɃʘŘ₩ΩȽ₣
ŞǢɃʘŘ₩ΩȽ₣
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum