Ronin WOLF's forum for SI uni 2

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Strategy...

2 posters

Go down

Wolf Strategy... Empty Wolf Strategy...

Post  sandog Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:59 pm

(written by SaborWolf)

Sept.2009

Welcome aboard. As I have told every single one of you - we're glad to have you with us.

Now, we have enough people with us for me to start explaining a few important things.

WOLF has recently started about a week ago. Many of the original members (before the merger with GOW2 this past week) are ex-SI players or SI players who have had high point accounts (400k-700k) before... and even though their points are low now - they know SI better than many will ever know. So, it's true we have a lot of small point players, including myself, to be quite honest. But quite a few of us know what it's like to have larger accounts and, most important, how to take an alliance straight to the top.

For me, having everyone as a bunch of low point players is perfect. It's the ones who already have a 200k-600k that are difficult to work with at times. The reason it's perfect in this specific case... is because we want to invest into all of you who wish to play this game seriously. What does that mean ?

That means we will support you with tactics that will help you grow faster & stronger and will give you the edge over others we battle in SI as WOLF.

Now WOLF has a special strategy that I keep referring to. And much of it depends on the way we colonize our planets. In short, we colonize ALL our main planets together into the same solar systems (the little window with 16 planets)... thus hopefully & eventually filling up entire solar systems. This will take time - I realize that.

By filling up solar systems, we create a "WOLF" Den. And these "Dens" are not just placed anywhere either. We have a strategy for that too.

These "Dens" are will be planted at certain benchmarks through out the universe. And since asteroids can be developed to see 50 SS (Solar Systems) to the left or right... than we will cover an area every 100 SS.

Confusing ? No worries - I'll give an example...

I have a planet in G1 (galaxy 1). It is colonized in G1:192 (basically on the 200 mark). We will have 3 or more areas that we want to cover in G1:

- G1:100
- G1:200
- G1:300
...(and maybe in G1:125 & 375).

Like this we can completely have presence in the entire G1 galaxy.

Now, take this & multiply it !!

We go to G2, G3, G4, & G5 with this exact same strategy. In time as we grow stronger in fleet & points... we will have strategical control of 90% of the important part of Universe 2. Awesome aye ??!!

If we have any targets to attack, we will always have 2 Dens that will be involved, at least. If we have targets in G2:247... than the Dens in G2:200 & G2:300 can quickly set up a raiding platform within a short period of time (as others will eventually make their way down too) to attack that target until even EFs (escape flights) won't help those players.

Defense ?? Well, if we ALL colonize within the SS (solar system), and hopefully eventually taking over the entire solar system, than attacking one of the WOLF would be extremely risky... because of these platforms we are able to intercept the attacks of others... making it almost impossible to successfully attack a WOLF member.

Now do you understand ?? If not, write me ask where you don't understand.

BUT WE CAN'T DO THIS WITHOUT YOUR COOPERATION. I don't care about controlling you & who you attack and all that. We're not trying to boss people around either. All I ask is that is everyone fits themselves into the strategy & play a part. It's not asking alot, really... for those who want to form a part of a successful alliance.

If you don't want to form a part to this plan, than you are free to leave.

There is another part to this strategy that is not yet mentioned in the forum. And this is the part that completes the full WOLF strategy. And that is that we ALL get a wingman, or an attack partner.

I call it a "wingman" because it goes beyond attacking.

Again, copying a wolf's style of living & successfully surviving, they always travel in packs. The "Lone Wolf" can exist within our alliance... but his/her battle success will not be like those who raid & attack as a pair... or in groups. So, we strongly recommend that during the next week or so, that everyone starts to get to know each... and finding a wingman.

The secret to this is to find someone who want to play SI like you want to play SI. For example, I was not a raider when I first started to play SI. I was a builder/turtle/trader. So, my style was less attacking in the beginning. I eventually desired to get to a point of raiding & attacking (because that's the point of the game, really)... but it would have been good to have someone who pushed me more to raid & attack with the points I did have.

Ilike2feed had a 550k account in uni1. He is the purest raider I know, thus far. He just loves it. A few days ago he had 3500 point account & was attacking 7000 point players with success. Then they attacked him, and he was successful in using a tactic we call a "ninja"... which won him the battle as a defender.

I wish I had met him along time ago. I would have had alot more fun. So, don't let your points be an excuse - because when you get to about 1500 to 2000 points, it's NOT an excuse. Just ask ilike2feed. He'll fill you in on how it really works in SI.

And that is why is was just promoted to "War Chief" last night. I know it's earlier than I had said, but he'll do that job better than myself & anyone I know thus far.

If you wish to join ilike2feed... he will be in charge of a group within WOLF, called the "War Wolves".

As mentioned, ilike2feed will be heading up the War Wolves within WOLF as our War Chief.

Who are the War Wolves & how do they work ?

These are volunteers who desire to only focus on raiding & warring... this is our team of the purest raiders & warriors in WOLF. And although we are a raiding alliance.. some just live for it in here in SI. And these players should be a part of the War Wolves.

So contact ilike2feed for more information. If you sign up, please let one of the leadership know... so we can put your name on the roster on our internal alliance page.

How do they work ?? War Wolves will be on the move alot. They go & set up raiding platforms & attack specific targets. They are on the cutting edge of battle, constantly. And because they raid alot, don't think their not building too. Raiders make more $$$ than anyone who doesn't raid ever will - trust me. Even the Pope would raid in SI. And that's how I converted into a raider, myself. It's just more profitable !!

So if you want to join the team & become a hard core raider & warring WOLF... than talk to the War Chief. And if you would only like to learn how to war & raid better.. than ask him if you could join him for a period of time... or on certain attacks. Just keep in mind that we will be an active raiding & warring alliance.

Doing this will only benefit you & your skills in warring & raiding.

Good Hunting Wolves !!!

Last edited by ŞǢɃʘŘ₩ΩȽ₣ on Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:18 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : small adjustments)
sandog
sandog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wolf Strategy... Empty The strategy

Post  r8man8 Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:31 am

I love the approach of this alliace and it's tactics. My main plaet is 5,47,08. i would be open to controlling the 5.100 den and colonizing there and stuff like that. Also, the wingman. how do we go along in getting that. Do we like choose a wingman.

r8man8

Back to top Go down

Wolf Strategy... Empty Re: Wolf Strategy...

Post  sandog Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:13 pm

i have a planet at 5 109, see u there if ya want. most other planets are empty around mine...
sandog
sandog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:58 pm

That sir, is a very interesting strategy.

Thank you. It had been worked on for a very, very long time Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  r8man8 Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:40 pm

i used to be like the old you too, until i really started to raid a little bit more, i am still getting used to raiding. Raiding is just so much more profitable like u said though, so i see exactly where yur coming from.

r8man8

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:24 am

Excellent, strong strategy:)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:50 pm

This seems like a vary good strategy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down